Front Desk Agent - PT
|January 20, 2015 - July 20, 2015|
|Location:||Redwood City, CA|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
Who We Are…
Managed by BPR Properties, Best Western Plus Executive Suites is located in charming Redwoods City, CA conveniently located near major Silicon Valley businesses. The Best Western Plus Executive Suites welcomes employees into a friendly atmosphere with modern amenities. This hotel prides itself on knowledgeable staff that goes above and beyond for each of its guest.
BPR Properties is an innovative hospitality company that creates lasting guest experiences through smart, engaging, and creative projects. Our key properties currently reside in Palo Alto, serene Santa Cruz, picturesque Berkeley, and now coming-soon Portland.
What We Look For…
We are looking for a front desk agent to be part of a first-class Front Desk Team that provides extraordinary service to our guests.
The Key Responsibilities
- Provide hotels service the cover all front desk, bellmen, and concierge responsibilities, including: checking in and out, luggage services, restaurant/tour reservations, and hotel/city information
- Build an authentic bond with guests and create a unique experience that they will want to come back for
- Post all guest charges and payments to guest, banquet, master, and house accounts, ensuring such postings and payments are correct
- Demonstrate correct procedures when greeting guests, checking them in and out, serving taxi requests, and/or directing traffic flow in front of the hotel
- Use proper sequence of service techniques when checking guests in and out, bell, concierge and ensure that you always point out hotel amenities as well as invite the guest to stay with us again
- Be knowledgeable of Front Desk computer and cashier systems, including room rates and types of accommodations
- Check in guests, ensuring they are properly accommodated; ensure that complete and accurate information is documented on guest records, and that payment methods by guests are correct
- Listen to guest concerns, solve problems creatively and answer questions
- Be knowledgeable of daily functions occurring at the hotel as well as other facilities, features and services of the hotel so as to be a source of information to guests
- Be continually alert for the safety and security of all employees and guests, reporting any unsafe conditions to your immediate supervisor
The Model Qualifications
- Previous front desk, reservations, and/or hospitality experience preferred
Be Bold. Apply Now.
*BPR Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer